Investment advice starts with understanding the key needs and objectives of our clients. Learning what is important to our clients enables us to build a recommended portfolio of investments which are suitable and in line with client goals.
We work hard to ensure that clients are presented with information they can understand and our focus on regular contact ensures that clients are able to ask questions at each stage of their investment journey. Whether you have invested before, or are looking to invest for the first time, we promise to guide you through the process to get the most benefit from your investments and our services.
Our aim is to bring consistency to the investment advice process and to demonstrate the importance of a strong and structured investment plan based on market-leading research and quality long term advice.
Here at the Raymond James branches in Market Harborough & Oakham, clients experience our technical knowledge, professionalism and integrity as well as appreciate our personal approach, which builds strong relationships with our clients.
Our financial advice and financial planning process flow is split into four distinct stages:
At our Raymond James Market Harborough and Oakham branches, our unique offering enables us to offer dedicated:
- Investment Advice
- Holistic Financial Planning
- Discretionary Investment Management
It is rare to have all four services offered by one company and this makes it possible for us to strip out multiple layers of cost and consolidate your investments into one easy to manage nominee service.
It also enables us to provide our clients with whole of market advice on investments and products, which include:
- Individual Equities
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Individual Corporate Bonds
- Individual Government Gilts
- Collective Investment Schemes (OEICS / Unit Trusts / Investment Trusts)
- Investment bonds
- IHT planning
- SIPPs/ Personal pensions
- Personal and Business Protection Plans
We believe Successful investment results are founded on:
- A comprehensive risk assessment
- A flexible and focused investment process
- Consistent communication and service
- Keep Total Expenses Ratio (TER) to a minimum
- Keeping transparency and control to a maximum
- Create a strategy
- Long term buy and hold philosophy
- Diversification & asset allocation
- Tax efficiency
"At Raymond James Market Harborough I have always been made to feel that my investments are in safe hands. Here you are not just an account number and as a client you are well looked after and valued. I would never hesitate to recommend their services be your portfolio large or small."
Tony Johnson, Kibworth Beauchamp