Our affiliation with Raymond James gives us access to leading investment services, technology, research and operational support.
Offering exemplary service for all customers is core to our service proposition and includes:
• Local community based offices
• Fee based advice and a clear, fair charging structure
• Whole of market investment advice
• Regular face to face personal service
• Consolidation of investments and simplification of administration
• Tax efficiency (ISAs, CGTs & SIPPs)
• Free initial consultation
• Home visits
• Online access to track your investments
Assets are held through our custodian Pershing Securities Limited. Client assets are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for eligable claimants.
Pershing Securities Limited is a member of the London Stock Exchange and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Raymond James Cash Account
- Raymond James Loan Account
Who is eligible to have a cash account?
The Raymond James Cash Account is available to clients who hold an individual General Investment Account (GIA); pension accounts with a number of pension providers; and for an offshore bond accounts with a number of different bond providers.
For further information click here.
What is the Raymond James Loan Account?
A loan product provided by Raymond James in conjunction with Pershing Securities Limited (PSL) that offers you the opportunity to borrow against your General Investment Account (GIA) and Individual Savings Account (ISA) held at PSL. You can borrow money against eligible securities at competitive interest rates whilst continuing to trade your holdings, up to an established credit limit, provided that the required 65% Loan to Value ratio (LTV), which is the amount of the outstanding loan versus the amount of eligible securities held in your account, is maintained. The minimum portfolio size within the Market Harborough and Oakham branches is £250,000.
For further information click here.
Our Discretionary Managed Service takes care of the day-to-day management of your portfolio allowing you to have peace of mind that we are taking full advantage of investment opportunities as they arise.
Your family or your business finances do not have to be complicated when you have a Wealth Manager that you can trust. At Raymond James we take the time to get to know you and your specific circumstances, enabling us to plan and invest for your future.
An investment portfolio will be tailored to your specific needs and will be within agreed parameters that aim to meet your investment objectives. We closely monitor the performance of your investments in line with our latest research and best conviction ideas from the extensive global research we draw upon.
All clients have the option to benefit from ongoing face to face reviews with a personalised service from your own investment manager assigned to make sure there is continuity of service.
You can also monitor your portfolio securely online via Investor Access™ which is our online portal where you can produce valuations and reports to demonstrate ongoing returns from each investment within your portfolio.
This service integrates elements of fundamental financial analysis, asset allocation, selection, plan implementation and ongoing monitoring of investments.
As part of the core discretionary service clients receive:
Portfolio Construction & Asset Allocation
• A comprehensive financial overview, introduction and fact find in order to understand our client’s needs and objectives.
• We take time to get to know your family circumstances, attitude to risk and Inheritance Tax (IHT) plans.
• We’ll build a tailored solution and detailed investment strategy.
• We perform the exercise of allocating funds among diverse assets which exhibit different market dynamics because the way a portfolio is structured will have a significant effect on its performance.
• If you already have a portfolio of investments, we can assess their suitability to establish if they meet your current investment objectives.
Ongoing Management & Reviews
• Ongoing reviews as we expect to meet with you at least once a year to carry out a full review for consistent communication and service.
• Portfolio monitoring on a day to day basis to ensure the investments continue to match your objectives.
• Access to our best ideas and research which focuses on creating a portfolio that is tax efficient, low cost and transparent.
• We’ll provide you with regular detailed reports of your portfolio’s composition and performance.
• Raymond James Investor Access™ portal enables you to view the most up-to-date information about your holdings in an easy-to-use format and is a convenient way to view detailed information about your account – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – via any computer, smart phone or tablet.
Discretionary management can be appropriate for the following range of accounts including:
• General Investment accounts & ISAs
• SIPPs & SSASs
• Charities and Trusts
• Offshore and Onshore Bonds
• Corporate Accounts
Professional management of a variety of securities in order to meet the specific investment goals of our investors:
• Exchange Traded Funds
• Collective Funds
Our investment approach is driven by time tested principles of focussed quality research, portfolio diversification and a disciple long-term horizon.
At the heart of this service are our Wealth Managers, Stockbrokers and Financial Advisers, who are always at hand to point investors in the right direction. Our highly qualified and experienced Wealth Managers will always conduct a thorough assessment of each individual client’s needs and risk profile, formulating a tailored investment strategy to recommend the most appropriate investment solution for each client.
In an ever changing market, we still believe in building portfolios of enduring quality and helping clients to avoid the pitfalls that erode wealth.
If you value being kept involved in the investment process, understanding where you money is invested and why, then our advisory portfolio service may be right for you.
Our bespoke service is tailored to you and your investment needs, as we take time to understand your individual goals and objectives, your knowledge and experience of investments, and your financial situation, creating the investment plan that is right for you.
When a portfolio is created it’s just the start of a relationship of continuity and trust.
Portfolios are regularly reviewed throughout the course of the year with the offer of face to face meetings that help inform clients on the current market situation and our recommendations and these can be as detailed in their analysis as you require.
With your own appointed investment manager you know someone is always looking out for your best interests and understands what is important to you. The value of a local office is that this level of service is convenient for you.
Through Raymond James Investor Access™ our secure online system means you can view your investment portfolio anytime and print reports that help you keep track of the progress towards your goals.
Taking control of your retirement is easy. Here you will find an introductory guide covering the basics about pensions.
What is a pension?
A personal pension is a tax-efficient way of saving for your retirement, in addition to your state or workplace pension. It is a simple product in which you and even your employer can pay into to save for retirement. Your money is invested with the aim of eventually taking an income from the pot come the day you retire.
The topics of pensions are extremely vast so we have broken them down into five easy to manage sections below. To learn more click the links below:
"At Raymond James Market Harborough I have always been made to feel that my investments are in safe hands. Here you are not just an account number and as a client you are well looked after and valued. I would never hesitate to recommend their services be your portfolio large or small."
Tony Johnson, Kibworth Beauchamp